Gerber® Graduates® Lil’ Meals™
Recipes are carefully prepared for your toddler with no preservatives and here’s how we do it… Prior to cooking, we remove most of the air and seal the package. The food is then pressure-cooked so no preservatives are needed. Our recipes are ready to eat with 100% Gerber® Graduates® goodness inside.
What makes Gerber® Graduates® Lil’ Meals™ selections perfect for Toddlers?
Good to Remember
- Graduates® Lil’ Meals™ selections are just right for spooning
- Package is made without the use of BPA
- Easy to self-feed tray
This product should only be fed to seated, supervised children who are accustomed to chewing solid foods.
WATER, COOKED CHICKEN GROUND AND FORMED (CHICKEN MEAT, WATER, SALT, TAPIOCA STARCH, MODIFIED CORNSTARCH), CELERY, PEAS, CORN, CARROTS, ENRICHED EGG NOODLE PRODUCT (WHEAT SEMOLINA, EGGS, NIACIN, FERROUS SULFATE, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), MODIFIED CORNSTARCH, LESS THAN 1.5% OF: CHICKEN FAT, DEHYDRATED ONIONS, POTATO STARCH, SALT, DRIED CHICKEN BROTH, NATURAL FLAVOR
Always refer to the product packaging for the most accurate and up-to-date product information.
|Serv. Size 1 tray (170g)|
Servings Per Container
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat 30|
- Remove tray from carton sleeve
- Puncture seal on tray and microwave on high (100% power) for 20 seconds
- Carefully remove seal and discard
- Stir contents and test temperature before serving
- Cover and refrigerate after opening. Discard unused portion after 2 days.
NOTE: Microwave ovens vary. Times given are approximate.
NOT FOR USE IN CONVENTIONAL OVENS
CAUTION: Contents are hot after heating, always test temperature before serving.
UNOPENED PACKAGING CAN BE STORED AT ROOM TEMPERATURE. DISCARD UNUSED PORTION.