Every bite counts!
Essential Nutrition for Baby
Good To Remember
2 servings (about ½ cup) of GERBER cereal have 90% of baby’s daily Iron needs.
When should I start feeding infant cereal?
Good to Know
Your baby may be ready to eat cereal if she or he:
- Sits with help or support
- On tummy, pushes up on arms with straight elbows
- Opens mouth and leans toward spoon
- Iron for healthy brain development
- Calcium for strong bones and teeth
- Vitamins C, E, Zinc and 6 B Vitamins for healthy growth
- No artificial colors or flavors
- 18mg DHA per serving to support brain and eye development
- BIFIDUS BL™** - a beneficial probiotic that supports a healthy immune system
**Has the live and active probiotic cultures Bifidobacterium lactis. Bifobacteria are the most abundant type of cultures found in the digestive system of breastfed babies.
RICE FLOUR, CALCIUM CARBONATE, AND LESS THAN 2% OF: SOY LECITHIN, TUNA OIL (SOURCE OF DHA), POTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, FISH GELATIN (TILAPIA), B Lactis Cultures, ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C), ELECTROLYTIC IRON, ZINC SULFATE, ALPHA TOCOPHERYL ACETATE (VITAMIN E), NIACINAMIDE (A B VITAMIN), RIBOFLAVIN (VITAMIN B2), THIAMIN MONONITRATE (VITAMIN B1), PYRIDOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE (VITAMIN B6), VITAMIN B12, FOLIC ACID (A B VITAMIN).
Always refer to the product packaging for the most accurate and up-to-date product information.
|Serv. Size 1/4 cup (15g)|
Servings Per Container About 15
|Amount Per Serving|
|%Daily Value||Infants 0-1||Children 1-4|
Completely cooked and ready to serve. Just add liquid.
Baby's First Cereal Feeding:
- Mix 1 Tbsp. cereal with 4-5 Tbsp. of breastmilk or infant formula
Easy to Mix Directions:
- Pour or Spoon desired amount of cereal in bowl
- For Baby: stir in liquid (breastmilk or infant formula) to desired consistency
- For Toddler: mix with milk, water, GERBER juice for children over one year of age
- Serve as is or warm
- Discard any unfed cereal
- To receive the benefits of B. Lactis, feed on a regular basis, preferably every day
Microwave Guidelines for Heating:
- Mix 1/4 cup of cereal with 1/4-1/3 cup unheated liquid
- Warm at MEDIUM (50% power) 15-30 SECONDS*
- Stir to even out temperature
- TEST TEMPERATURE before feeding
Storage: Once open, tightly close and use within one month. Store unopened and opened packages in a cool dry place.
*if mixing with milk for children over 1 year, heat on HIGH POWER for 15-20 SECONDS