Every bite counts!
Essential Nutrition with Little Bits of Texture
As your little one starts exploring new textures, try Gerber® Lil’ Bits™ Cereals – it’s preferred by older babies.* Lil’ Bits™ Cereals have added texture and are made with real fruit
Good To Remember
2 servings (about ½ cup) of GERBER cereal have 90% of baby’s daily Iron needs.
Until what age should I feed by baby infant cereal?
Good to Know
The nutrition of Iron-rich cereal is an important part of the baby’s diet until the age of 2. Try new varieties or add cereal to favorite foods to ensure little one gets the nutrients needed for healthy growth.
*As compared to Gerber® Oatmeal and Banana Cereal
- Iron for healthy brain development
- Calcium for strong bones and teeth
- Vitamins C, E, Zinc and 6 B Vitamins for healthy growth
- Made with natural whole grain & real fruit
- More fruit flavor*
- No artificial colors or flavors
*As compared to Gerber® Oatmeal and Banana
WHOLE GRAIN OAT FLOUR AND OAT FLOUR (CONTAINS WHEAT), APPLE FLAKES, APPLE FLAVORED BITS (APPLE, CORN STARCH), CALCIUM CARBONATE, AND LESS THAN 2% OF: POTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, SUNFLOWER LECITHIN, ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C), ELECTROLYTIC IRON, NATURAL CINNAMON FLAVOR, ZINC SULFATE, ALPHA TOCOPHERYL ACETATE (VITAMIN E), NIACINAMIDE (A B VITAMIN), RIBOFLAVIN (VITAMIN B2), THIAMIN MONONITRATE (VITAMIN B1), PYRIDOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE (VITAMIN B6), VITAMIN B12, FOLIC ACID (A B VITAMIN).
Always refer to the product packaging for the most accurate and up-to-date product information.
|Serv. Size ¼ cup (15g)|
Servings Per Container About 15
|Amount Per Serving|
|%Daily Value||Infants 0-1||Children 1-4|
Completely cooked and ready to serve. Just add liquid.
Easy to Mix Directions:
- Spoon or pour 1/4 cup cereal in bowl
- For Older Baby: stir in ¼ cup liquid (breastmilk, infant formula, water or GERBER® juice). Stir in more liquid if desired
- For Toddler: mix with milk for children over one year of age
- Serve as is or warm
- Discard any unfed cereal
Microwave Guidelines for Heating:
- Warm unheated liquid at MEDIUM (50% power) 15-30 SECONDS*
- Mix heated liquid with cereal
- Stir to even out temperature
- TEST TEMPERATURE before feeding
*if mixing with milk for children over 1 year, heat on HIGH POWER for 15-20 SECONDS
Store in a cool dry place. Use within 30 days of opening.