Good to Remember
How do GERBER® SOOTHE™ Colic Drops help to relieve excessive crying?
- Colic is relatively common among infants and all infants occasionally experience digestive issues.
- One of the potential causes of colic may be not having enough good bacteria in the digestive system
- Probiotic L. reuteri is a friendly bacteria that supports a healthy balance in a baby’s digestive system and helps promote digestive comfort*
Good to Know
- GERBER® SOOTHE™ Colic Drops contain Probiotic L. reuteri
- It has been clinically shown to reduce crying time by 50%*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
BioGaia is a registered trademark of BioGaia AB.
Keep out of reach of children.
How to Use Soothe Colic Drops
For best results, use 5 drops once daily. Shake well before use.
Turn bottle to a 45 degree angle to slowly form a drop.
Drops can be given on the breast, mixed with breastmilk or formula, or by spoon.**
Bottle contains a 25 day supply.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place maximum 77°F/25° C.
Keep out of reach of children
**For further details see insert.