What are Kids Selects?
They are mix and match meal options designed for toddlers age 2 years+ who are mastering the use of spoons and forks. You can choose items to help create a meal or combine items with your family’s meal.
Your Child May Be Ready if She or He:
- Runs well without falling
- Sits in a booster seat or child seat at family meals
- Chews skillfully and efficiently
When toddlers reach age 2, they become more independent. This line is designed to help your child make nutritious choices and master self-feeding.
Good to Remember:
- Developed specifically for toddlers 2 years +
- Convenient to prepare and serve
- Made with Tender White Meat
GRILLED NUGGET SHAPED CHICKEN PATTIES (WHITE MEAT CHICKEN, CHICKEN BROTH, MODIFIED RICE STARCH, SALT, NATURAL FLAVORS).
PACKED IN: CHICKEN BROTH (WATER, CHICKEN BROTH, AUTOLYZED YEAST EXTRACT, FLAVORING, SALT; CELERY, CARROT AND ONION JUICE CONCENTRATES).
Always refer to the product packaging for the most accurate and up-to-date product information.
|Serv. Size 1 tray, drained (30g)|
Servings Per Container 2
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat 15|
|Saturated Fat:||Not a significant source of saturated fat|
|Trans Fat:||Not a significant source of trans fat|
|Dietary Fiber:||Not a significant source of dietary fiber carbs|
|Sugar:||Not a significant source of sugar|
||Not a significant source of vitamin A
||Not a significant source of vitamin C
||Not a significant source of vitamin calcium
||Not a significant source of vitamin iron
- Remove trays from carton sleeve
- Fold two trays to break perforations
Store extra tray in sleeve
- Puncture seal on tray and microwave on high (100% power) for 20 seconds
- Carefully pull seal back enough to drain liquid then remove seal and discard
- Stir contents and test temperature before serving
- Cover and refrigerate after opening
Discard unused portion after 2 days
NOTE: Microwave ovens vary, so time is approximate
NOT FOR USE IN CONVENTIONAL OVENS
UNOPENED PACKAGE CAN BE STORED AT ROOM TEMPERATURE
CAUTION: Contents are hot after heating, always test temperature before serving.
IMPORTANT NOTES: THIS PRODUCT SHOULD ONLY FED TO SEATED, SUPERVISED CHILDREN WHO ARE EXPEREIENCED IN CHEWING FOOD WITH THEIR BACK MOLARS (TYPICALY AROUND 2 YEARS OLD)