What are Kids Selects?
They are mix and match meal options designed for toddlers age 2 years+ who are mastering the use of spoons and forks. You can choose items to help create a meal or combine items with your family’s meal.
Your Child May Be Ready if She or He:
- Runs well without falling
- Sits in a booster seat or child seat at family meals
- Chews skillfully and efficiently
When toddlers reach age 2, they become more independent. This line is designed to help your child make nutritious choices and master self-feeding.
Good to Remember:
- Developed specifically for toddlers 2 years +
- Convenient to prepare and serve
COOKED TURKEY MEATBALLS (GROUND TURKEY, WATER, TEXTURED VEGETABLE PROTEIN (SOY FLOUR, CARAMEL COLOR), BREAD CRUMBS (WHEAT FLOUR, SALT, YEAST), LESS THAN 2% OF SALT, POTASSIUM CHLORIDE, DEHYDRATED ONION, FLAVORINGS (GARLIC POWDER, SPICES, NATURAL FLAVORS), DEHYDRATED CELERY, SODIUM PHOSPHATES, TOMATO PUREE (TOMATO PUREE, CITRIC ACID).
PACKED IN: CHICKEN BROTH (WATER, POTASSIUM CHLORIDE, SALT, FLAVOR, MALTODEXTRIN, AUTOLYZED YEAST EXTRACT, CHICKEN BROTH, MODIFIED CORNSTARCH, CHICKEN FAT, NATURAL FLAVORS).
Always refer to the product packaging for the most accurate and up-to-date product information.
|Serv. Size 1 tray, drained (30g)|
Servings Per Container 2
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat 15|
- Remove trays from carton sleeve
- Fold two trays to break perforations
Store extra tray in sleeve
- Puncture seal on tray and microwave on high (100% power) for 20 seconds
- Carefully pull seal back enough to drain liquid then remove seal and discard
- Stir contents and test temperature before serving
- Cover and refrigerate after opening
Discard unused portion after 2 days
NOTE: Microwave ovens vary, so time is approximate
NOT FOR USE IN CONVENTIONAL OVENS
UNOPENED PACKAGE CAN BE STORED AT ROOM TEMPERATURE
CAUTION: Contents are hot after heating, always test temperature before serving.
IMPORTANT NOTES: THIS PRODUCT SHOULD ONLY FED TO SEATED, SUPERVISED CHILDREN WHO ARE EXPEREIENCED IN CHEWING FOOD WITH THEIR BACK MOLARS (TYPICALY AROUND 2 YEARS OLD)