What makes Gerber® Graduates® Lil' Entrées® selections specially designed for toddlers?
Good to Know
Lil’ Entrees® Mashed Potatoes & Meatloaf Nuggets in Gravy with Carrots, Peas & Corn has:
- 5 grams of protein (16% of Daily Value)
- 25% DV of Vitamin A
Good to Remember
- Spoonable texture for easy self-feeding
- Just the right piece size
- 2 compartments that keep food separate
- Package made without the use of BPA
Your Child May Be Ready if She or He
- Stands alone and begins to walk alone
- Feeds self easily with fingers
- Bites through a variety of textures
This product should only be fed to seated, supervised children who are accustomed to chewing solid foods
MASHED POTATOES (POTATOES, WATER, NONFAT MILK, BUTTER, CREAM, SOYBEAN OIL, SALT, POTASSIUM CHLORIDE, LIPOLYZED BUTTEROIL, FLAVORING, SODIUM PHOSPHATE), COOKED MEATLOAF NUGGETS (BEEF, WATER, ONIONS, PEELED CHOPPED TOMATOES [TOMATOES, TOMATO PUREE, SALT, CALCIUM CHLORIDE, CITRIC ACID], OATMEAL [CONTAINS WHEAT], CHICORY INULIN, CORNSTARCH, SEA SALT, FLAVOR, OLIVE OIL, AUTOLYZED YEAST EXTRACT, SPICE, BLUEBERRY AND CARROT JUICE CONCENTRATES FOR COLOR), GRAVY (WATER, MODIFIED CORN STARCH, ONIONS, ROASTED BEEF INCLUDING BEEF JUICES, SALT, FLAVORING, POTATO FLOUR, ONION POWDER, GARLIC POWDER, SPICE, CARAMEL COLOR, CORN OIL, PAPRIKA), CARROTS, PEAS, CORN.
PACKED IN: SEASONED WATER (WATER, MODIFIED CORN STARCH, SUGAR, CHICKEN BROTH, SALT, POTASSIUM CHLORIDE, AUTOLYZED YEAST EXTRACT, ONION POWDER, FLAVORING, LEMON JUICE CONCENTRATE, CELERY AND CARROT AND ONION JUICE CONCENTRATES).
Always refer to the product packaging for the most accurate and up-to-date product information.
|Serv. Size 1 tray (152g)|
Servings Per Container 1
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat 50|
- Remove tray from carton and puncture seal on both compartments.
- Microwave for 30 seconds.
- Carefully pull seal back from pull tab at the end of small compartment just enough to drain liquid. After draining, remove seal from entire tray and discard.
- Stir contents and test temperature before serving.
- Cover and refrigerate after opening. Discard unused portion after 2 days.
NOTE: Microwave ovens vary, so time is approximate.
DO NOT HEAT IN CONVENTIONAL OVEN
CAUTION: Contents are hot after heating, always test temperature before serving