Gerber® Graduates® Lil’ Meals™
Recipes are carefully prepared for your toddler with no preservatives and here’s how we do it… Prior to cooking, we remove most of the air and seal the package. The food is then pressure-cooked so no preservatives are needed. Our recipes are ready to eat with 100% Gerber® Graduates® goodness inside.
What makes Gerber® Graduates® Lil’ Meals™ selections perfect for Toddlers?
Good to Remember
- Graduates® Lil’ Meals™ selections are just right for spooning
- Package is made without the use of BPA
- Easy to self-feed tray
This product should only be fed to seated, supervised children who are accustomed to chewing solid foods.
- 1/4 Cup Farm-Grown Vegetables*
- 5g of protein (26% DV)
- No preservatives
Your Child May Be Ready if He or She
- Stands alone and begins to walk alone
- Feeds self easily with fingers
- Bites through a variety of textures
*As calculated using the USDA Food Buying Guide for Child Nutrition Programs
WATER, COOKED WHITE TURKEY MEAT CHOPPED AND FORMED (WHITE TURKEY MEAT, TURKEY BROTH, SALT, MODIFIED CORNSTARCH, TAPIOCA STARCH), CARROTS, CORN, PEAS, CELERY, WHOLE GRAIN BROWN RICE, MODIFIED CORNSTARCH, LESS THAN 1% OF: ONION POWDER, CHICKEN FAT, TOMATO PASTE, SALT, POTASSIUM CHLORIDE, NATURAL FLAVOR
Always refer to the product packaging for the most accurate and up-to-date product information.
|Serv. Size 1 tray (170g)|
Servings Per Container
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat 25|
- Remove tray from carton sleeve
- Puncture seal on tray and microwave on high (100% power) for 20 seconds
- Carefully remove seal and discard
- Stir contents and test temperature before serving
- Cover and refrigerate after opening. Discard unused portion after 2 days.
NOTE: Microwave ovens vary. Times given are approximate.
NOT FOR USE IN CONVENTIONAL OVENS
CAUTION: Contents are hot after heating, always test temperature before serving.
UNOPENED PACKAGING CAN BE STORED AT ROOM TEMPERATURE. DISCARD UNUSED PORTION.