Apple Strawberry Banana with Puffed Grain
Introduces your little one to new tastes, textures and combinations
Created to give moms the ability to customize texture to help their little ones transition to table food. The mix-in toppings plus a range of homemade-inspired recipes are a fun way to expose baby to new tastes and textures and to help them learn to chew and mash.. Each variety has no artificial colors or flavors.
- Customizable texture, so every bite is just right
- Inspired by homemade recipes
- Real food – no artificial colors or ingredients
- Simply made and easy to prepare
- Can be stored unopened at room temperature
- Product can be eaten directly out of the container
- If the container is too large for your baby, spoon out the desired portion into another dish
- Discard unused portion after 2 hours of preparation; don’t refrigerate
- Heating instructions:
- REMOVE FOIL SEAL completely and discard. Keep away from child.
- HEAT PUREE ON HIGH for 15 seconds in microwaves up to 1500w.
- ADD TOPPINGS.
- Always TEST TEMPERATURE (by tasting) before serving.
- Let the puffed grains sit in the puree for 5 minutes to soften.
INGREDIENTS: PUREE: APPLES, STRAWBERRIES, BANANAS, VITAMIN C (ASCORBIC ACID).
PUFFS: RICE FLOUR, WHOLE WHEAT FLOUR, WHEAT STARCH, WHOLE GRAIN OAT FLOUR, DRIED APPLE PUREE, MIXED TOCOPHEROLS (TO MAINTAIN FRESHNESS), SUNFLOWER LECITHIN, IRON (ELECTROLYTIC), VITAMIN E (ALPHA TOCOPHERYL ACETATE), NIACINAMIDE (A B VITAMIN), VITAMIN B6 (PYRIDOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE), VITAMIN B1 (THIAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE).