DHA & Probiotic Cereal
Right now, your little one needs iron to help support healthy brain development. Just two servings of Gerber® infant cereal meets your baby's daily iron needs
DHA helps support brain and eye development while Probiotics help promote digestive health when eaten daily.
- #1 Pediatrician Recommended Brand For Infant Cereals*
- Calcium to help build healthy bones and teeth
- Vitamins C, E, Zinc and 6 B vitamins for healthy growth
- No artificial colors or flavors.
- Non-GMO: not made with genetically engineered ingredients.
- Package not made with BPA
*Among Pediatricians Who Recommend Infant Cereal
Completely cooked and ready to serve. Just add liquid.
Baby's First Cereal Feeding
· Mix 1 tbsp. cereal with 4-5 tbsp. of breastmilk or infant formula.
· Pour or spoon desired amount of cereal in bowl.
· For Baby: Stir in liquid (breastmilk or infant formula) to desired consistency.
· For Toddler: Mix with milk, water, or GERBER® Juice for children over one year of age.
· Serve as-is or warm.
· Discard any unfed cereal.
Microwave Guidelines for Heating:
· Warm unheated liquid at MEDIUM (50% power) for 15 to 30 SECONDS.
· Mix heated liquid with cereal.
· Stir to even out temperature.
· TEST TEMPERATURE before feeding.
Store in a cool, dry place. Use within 30 days of opening.
INGREDIENTS: RICE FLOUR, SOY LECITHIN, POTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, TUNA OIL (SOURCE OF DHA), FISH GELATIN (TILAPIA), B. LACTIS CULTURES,
VITAMINS AND MINERALS: CALCIUM CARBONATE, IRON (FERROUS FUMARATE), VITAMIN C (ASCORBIC ACID), ZINC SULFATE, VITAMIN E (ALPHA TOCOPHERYL ACETATE), NIACINAMIDE, VITAMIN B2 (RIBOFLAVIN), VITAMIN B1 (THIAMIN MONONITRATE), VITAMIN B6 (PYRIDOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE), FOLIC ACID, VITAMIN B12.
CONTAINS: FISH (TILAPIA) AND SOY
Always refer to the product packaging for the most accurate and up-to-date product information.