Lil’ Bits® Cereal
Oatmeal Apple Cinnamon
Introduce your older baby to new tastes and textures while providing essential nutrition.
Iron Helps Support Learning Ability
Right now, your little one needs iron to help support healthy brain development.
Just two servings of Gerber® infant cereal meet 90% of your baby's daily iron needs.
- Lil' Bits® cereals have a added texture to help babies learn to chew, mash and transition to table food
- Vitamins C, E, Zinc and 6 B vitamins for healthy growth
- Calcium to help build healthy bones and teeth
- Non-GMO: not made with genetically engineered ingredients.
- No artificial colors or flavors.
- Package made with no BPA
Completely cooked and ready to serve. Just add liquid.
- Pour or Spoon out ¼ cup of cereal in bowl.
- For best results, stir in ¼ cup liquid (breastmilk, infant formula, water or GERBER juice).
- For a thinner texture, stir in 1/3 cup liquid.
- For Toddler: Mix with milk for children over one year of age.
- Serve as-is or warm.
- Discard any unfed cereal.
Microwave Guidelines for Heating:
- Warm unheated liquid at MEDIUM (50% power) for 15 to 30 SECONDS*.
- Mix heated liquid with cereal.
- Stir to even out temperature.
- TEST TEMPERATURE before feeding.
Store in a cool, dry place. Use within 30 days after opening.
*if mixing with milk for children over 1 year, heat on HIGH POWER for 15-20 SECONDS
INGREDIENTS: WHOLE GRAIN OAT FLOUR AND OAT FLOUR (CONTAINS WHEAT), APPLE FLAKES, APPLE FLAVORED BITS (APPLE, CORNSTARCH), POTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, NATURAL CINNAMON FLAVOR, SUNFLOWER LECITHIN,
VITAMINS AND MINERALS: CALCIUM CARBONATE, VITAMIN C (ASCORBIC ACID), IRON (ELECTROLYTIC), ZINC SULFATE, VITAMIN E (ALPHA TOCOPHERYL ACETATE), NIACINAMIDE, VITAMIN B2 (RIBOFLAVIN), VITAMIN B1 (THIAMINE MONONITRATE), VITAMIN B6 (PYRIDOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE), FOLIC ACID, VITAMIN B12.
Always refer to the product packaging for the most accurate and up-to-date product information.