Lil’ Bits® Cereal
Whole Wheat Apple Blueberry
Introduce your older baby to new tastes and textures while providing essential nutrition.
Right now, your little one needs iron to help support healthy brain development.
Just two servings of Gerber® infant cereal meets your baby's daily iron needs
- #1 Pediatrician Recommended Brand For Infant Cereals*
- Vitamins C, E, Zinc and 6 B vitamins for healthy growth
- Calcium to help build healthy bones and teeth
- Package not made with BPA
*Among Pediatricians Who Recommend Infant Cereal
Completely cooked and ready to serve. Just add liquid.
- Pour or Spoon out ¼ cup of cereal in bowl.
- For best results, stir in ¼ cup liquid (breastmilk, infant formula, water or GERBER juice). For a thinner texture, stir in 1/3 cup liquid.
- For Toddler: Mix with milk for children over one year of age.
- Serve as is or warm in the microwave.
- Always test temperature before feeding.
- Discard any unfed cereal.
Microwave Guidelines for Heating:
- Warm unheated liquid at MEDIUM (50% power) for 15 to 30 SECONDS*.
- Mix heated liquid with cereal.
- Stir to even out temperature.
- TEST TEMPERATURE before feeding.
Store in a cool, dry place. Use within 30 days after opening.
*if mixing with milk for children over 1 year, heat on HIGH POWER for 15-20 SECONDS
INGREDIENTS: WHOLE GRAIN WHEAT FLOUR, APPLE FLAKES, BLUEBERRY FLAVORED BITS (CORN STARCH, BLUEBERRIES), POTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, NATURAL BLUEBERRY FLAVOR, DRIED BEET JUICE (FOR COLOR), SUNFLOWER LECITHIN, BLUEBERRY JUICE CONCENTRATE,
VITAMINS AND MINERALS CALCIUM CARBONATE, VITAMIN C (ASCORBIC ACID), IRON (ELECTROLYTIC), ZINC SULFATE, VITAMIN E (ALPHA TOCOPHERYL ACETATE), NIACINAMIDE, VITAMIN B2 (RIBOFLAVIN), VITAMIN B1 (THIAMINE MONONITRATE), VITAMIN B6 (PYRIDOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE), FOLIC ACID, VITAMIN B12.
Always refer to the product packaging for the most accurate and up-to-date product information.