Iron helps support Learning Ability
Start your baby's love of solid foods with single grain infant cereal.
Completely cooked and ready to serve. Just add liquid.
Baby's First Cereal Feeding
· Mix 1 tbsp. cereal with 4-5 tbsp. of breastmilk or infant formula.
· Pour or spoon desired amount of cereal in bowl.
· For Baby: Stir in liquid (breastmilk or infant formula) to desired consistency.
· For Toddler: Mix with milk, water, or GERBER® Juice for children over one year of age.
· Serve as-is or warm.
· Discard any unfed cereal.
Microwave Guidelines for Heating:
· Warm unheated liquid at MEDIUM (50% power) for 15 to 30 SECONDS.
· Mix heated liquid with cereal.
· Stir to even out temperature.
· TEST TEMPERATURE before feeding.
Store in a cool, dry place. Use within 30 days of opening.
Keep package away from children.
INGREDIENTS: RICE FLOUR, SOY AND SUNFLOWER LECITHINS, POTASSIUM PHOSPHATE,
VITAMINS AND MINERALS: CALCIUM CARBONATE, IRON (FERROUS FUMARATE), VITAMIN C (ASCORBIC ACID), ZINC SULFATE, VITAMIN E (ALPHA TOCOPHERYL ACETATE), NIACINAMIDE, VITAMIN B2 (RIBOFLAVIN), VITAMIN B1 (THIAMIN MONONITRATE), VITAMIN B6 (PYRIDOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE), VITAMIN B12, FOLIC ACID.
Always refer to the product packaging for the most accurate and up-to-date product information.