1. Remove tray from carton and puncture seal on both compartments.
2. Microwave for 30 seconds.
3. Carefully pull seal back from pull-tab at the end of small compartment just enough to drain liquid. After draining, remove seal from entire tray and discard.
4. Stir contents and test temperature before serving.
5. Cover and refrigerate after opening. Discard unused portion after three days.
NOTE: Microwave ovens vary, so time is approximate.
DO NOT HEAT IN CONVENTIONAL OVEN.
CAUTION: Contents are hot after heating, so always test temperature before serving.