Completely cooked and ready to serve. Just add liquid.
Baby's First Wheat Introduction:
· Mix 1 tbsp. cereal with 4-5 tbsp. of breastmilk or infant formula. If baby tolerates for another two days, continue feeding as desired. If you suspect any reactions, stop feeding this cereal and call your pediatrician.
· Pour or spoon desired amount of cereal in bowl.
· For Baby: Stir in liquid (breastmilk or infant formula) to desired consistency.
· For Toddler: Mix with milk, water, or GERBER® Juice for children over one year of age.
· Serve as-is or warm.
· Discard any unfed cereal.
Microwave Guidelines for Heating
· Mix ¼ cup of cereal with ¼-⅓ cup unheated liquid.
· Warm at MEDIUM (50% power) for 15 to 30 SECONDS.*
· Stir to even out temperature.
· TEST TEMPERATURE before feeding.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place. Use within 30 days of opening.
*If mixing with milk for children over one year, heat on HIGH POWER for 15 to 20 SECONDS.