This product should only be fed to seated, supervised children who are accustomed to chewing solid foods.
1. Remove tray from carton sleeve.
2. Puncture seal on tray and microwave on high (100% power) for 20 seconds.
3. Carefully remove seal and discard.
4. Stir contents and test temperature before serving.
5. Cover and refrigerate after opening. Discard unused portion after two days.
· Microwave ovens vary.
· Times given are approximate.
NOT FOR USE IN CONVENTIONAL OVENS
· Contents are hot after heating; always test temperature before serving.
· Unopened packaging can be stored at room temperature.
· Discard unused portion.