- Remove trays from carton sleeve.
- Fold two trays to break perforations. Store extra tray in sleeve.
- Puncture seal on tray and microwave on high (100% power) for 20 seconds.
- Carefully pull seal back enough to drain liquid, then remove seal and discard.
- Stir contents and test temperature before serving.
- Cover and refrigerate after opening. Discard unused portion after two days.
NOTE: Microwave ovens vary, so time is approximate.
Not for use in conventional ovens.
Unopened package can be stored at room temperature.
CAUTION: Contents are hot after heating. Always test temperature before serving.
This product should only be fed to seated, supervised children who are experienced in chewing food with their back molars (typically around two years old).