Completely cooked and ready to serve. Just add liquid.
· Spoon or pour ¼ cup cereal in bowl.
· For Older Baby: stir in ¼ cup liquid (breastmilk, infant formula, water or GERBER® Juice). Stir in more liquid if desired.
· For Toddler: Mix with milk for children over one year of age.
· Serve as-is or warm.
· Discard any unfed cereal.
Microwave Guidelines for Heating:
· Warm unheated liquid at MEDIUM (50% power) for 15 to 30 SECONDS.*
· Mix heated liquid with cereal.
· Stir to even out temperature.
· TEST TEMPERATURE before feeding.
*If mixing with milk for children over one year, heat on HIGH POWER for 15 to 20 SECONDS.
Store in a cool, dry place. Use within 30 days of opening.