Completely cooked and ready to serve. Just add liquid.
· Pour or spoon out ¼ cup of cereal in bowl.
· For best results, stir in ¼ cup liquid (breastmilk, infant formula, water or GERBER juice). For a thinner texture, stir in 1/3 cup liquid.
· For Toddler: Mix with milk for children over one year of age.
· Serve as-is or warm in the microwave.
· Always test temperature before feeding.
· Discard any unfed cereal.
Microwave Guidelines for Heating:
· Warm unheated liquid at MEDIUM (50% power) for 15 to 30 SECONDS.
· Mix heated liquid with cereal.
· Stir to even out temperature.
· TEST TEMPERATURE before feeding.
Store in a cool, dry place. Use within 30 days of opening.