Completely cooked and ready to serve. Just add liquid.
Baby's First Cereal Feeding
• Mix 1 tbsp. cereal with 4-5 tbsp. of breastmilk or infant formula.
• Pour or spoon desired amount of cereal in bowl.
• For Baby: Stir in liquid (breastmilk or infant formula) to desired consistency.
• For Toddler: Mix with milk, water, or GERBER® Juice for children over one year of age.
• Serve as-is or warm.
• Discard any unfed cereal.
Microwave Guidelines for Heating:
• Warm unheated liquid at MEDIUM (50% power) for 15 to 30 SECONDS.
• Mix heated liquid with cereal.
• Stir to even out temperature.
• TEST TEMPERATURE before feeding.
Store in a cool, dry place. Use within 30 days of opening.