Completely cooked and ready to serve. Just add liquid.
Baby's First Cereal Feeding
- Mix 1 tbsp. cereal with 4-5 tbsp. of breastmilk or infant formula.
- Pour or spoon desired amount of cereal in bowl.
- For Baby: Stir in liquid (breastmilk or infant formula) to desired consistency.
- For Toddler: Mix with milk, water, or GERBER® Juice for children over one year of age.
- Serve as-is or warm.
- Discard any unfed cereal.
Microwave Guidelines for Heating
- Mix ¼ cup of cereal with ¼-⅓ cup unheated liquid.
- Warm at MEDIUM (50% power) for 15 to 30 SECONDS.*
- Stir to even out temperature.
- TEST TEMPERATURE before feeding.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place. Use within 30 days of opening.
*If mixing with milk for children over one year, heat on HIGH POWER for 15 to 20 SECONDS.