DHA & Probiotic Cereal
Start your baby's love of solid foods with single grain infant cereal.
Right now, your little one needs iron to help support healthy brain development. Just two servings of Gerber® infant cereal meets your baby's daily iron needs
DHA helps support brain and eye development while Probiotics help promote digestive health when eaten daily.
- #1 Pediatrician Recommended Brand For Infant Cereals*
- Calcium to help build healthy bones and teeth
- Vitamins C, E, Zinc and 6 B vitamins for healthy growth
- No artificial colors or flavors.
- Non-GMO: not made with genetically engineered ingredients.
- Package not made with BPA
*Among Pediatricians Who Recommend Infant Cereal
Completely cooked and ready to serve. Just add liquid.
Baby's First Cereal Feeding
· Mix 1 tbsp. cereal with 4-5 tbsp. of breastmilk or infant formula.
· Pour or spoon desired amount of cereal in bowl.
· For Baby: Stir in liquid (breastmilk or infant formula) to desired consistency.
· For Toddler: Mix with milk, water, or GERBER® Juice for children over one year of age.
· Serve as-is or warm.
· Discard any unfed cereal.
Microwave Guidelines for Heating:
· Warm unheated liquid at MEDIUM (50% power) for 15 to 30 SECONDS.
· Mix heated liquid with cereal.
· Stir to even out temperature.
· TEST TEMPERATURE before feeding.
Store in a cool, dry place. Use within 30 days of opening.
INGREDIENTS: RICE FLOUR, SOY LECITHIN, POTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, TUNA OIL (SOURCE OF DHA), FISH GELATIN (TILAPIA), B. LACTIS CULTURES,
VITAMINS AND MINERALS: CALCIUM CARBONATE, IRON (FERROUS FUMARATE), VITAMIN C (ASCORBIC ACID), ZINC SULFATE, VITAMIN E (ALPHA TOCOPHERYL ACETATE), NIACINAMIDE, VITAMIN B2 (RIBOFLAVIN), VITAMIN B1 (THIAMIN MONONITRATE), VITAMIN B6 (PYRIDOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE), FOLIC ACID, VITAMIN B12.
CONTAINS: FISH (TILAPIA) AND SOY
Always refer to the product packaging for the most accurate and up-to-date product information.