Provide your baby essential nutrition while exposing them to the tastes of different grains.
Right now, your little one needs iron to help support healthy brain development.
Just two servings of Gerber® infant cereal meets your baby's daily iron needs
- #1 Pediatrician Recommended Brand For Infant Cereals*
- Calcium to help build healthy bones and teeth
- Vitamins C, E, Zinc and 6 B vitamins for healthy growth
- No artificial colors or flavors.
Completely cooked and ready to serve. Just add liquid.
Baby’s First Wheat Introduction:
- Mix 1 Tbsp. cereal with 4-5 Tbsp. of breastmilk or infant formula.
- If baby tolerates for another 2 days, continue feeding as desired. If you suspect any reactions, stop feeding this cereal and call your pediatrician.
- Pour or spoon desired amount of cereal in bowl.
- For Baby: Stir in liquid (breastmilk or infant formula) to desired consistency.
- For Toddler: Mix with milk, water or GERBER® Juice for children over one year of age.
- Serve as-is or warm.
- Discard any unfed cereal.
Microwave Guidelines for Heating
- Warm unheated liquid at MEDIUM (50% power) for 15 to 30 SECONDS.
- Mix heated liquid with cereal
- Stir to even out temperature.
- TEST TEMPERATURE before feeding.
Store in a cool, dry place. Use within 30 days of opening.
INGREDIENTS: WHOLE GRAIN WHEAT FLOUR, WHOLE GRAIN OAT FLOUR, OAT FLOUR, RICE FLOUR, WHOLE GRAIN RYE FLOUR, PEARLED BARLEY FLOUR, POTASSIUM PHOSPHATE,
VITAMINS AND MINERALS: CALCIUM CARBONATE, VITAMIN C (ASCORBIC ACID), IRON (ELECTROLYTIC), ZINC SULFATE, VITAMIN E (ALPHA TOCOPHERYL ACETATE), NIACINAMIDE, VITAMIN B2 (RIBOFLAVIN), VITAMIN B1 (THIAMIN MONONITRATE), VITAMIN B6 (PYRIDOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE), VITAMIN B12, FOLIC ACID.
Always refer to the product packaging for the most accurate and up-to-date product information.