Organic Single-Grain Cereal
Start your baby's love of solid foods with single-grain infant cereal
Following Clean Field FarmingTM practices, we keep our grains safe and wholesome from farm to kitchen.
- #1 Pediatrician Recommended Brand For Infant Cereals*
- Iron helps support Learning Ability
- Calcium to help build healthy bones and teeth
- Vitamins C, E, Zinc and 6 B vitamins for healthy growth
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- No artificial flavors or colors
*Among Pediatricians Who Recommend Infant Cereal
Completely cooked and ready to serve. Just add liquid.
Baby's First Cereal Feeding
- Mix 1 tbsp. cereal with 4-5 tbsp. of breastmilk or infant formula.
- Pour or spoon desired amount of cereal in bowl.
- For Baby: Stir in liquid (breastmilk or infant formula) to desired consistency.
- For Toddler: Mix with milk, water, or GERBER® Juice for children over one year of age.
- Serve as-is or warm.
- Discard any unfed cereal.
Microwave Guidelines for Heating:
- Warm unheated liquid at MEDIUM (50% power) for 15 to 30 SECONDS.
- Mix heated liquid with cereal.
- Stir to even out temperature.
- TEST TEMPERATURE before feeding.
Store in a cool, dry place. Use within 30 days of opening.
INGREDIENTS: ORGANIC RICE FLOUR, ORGANIC SOY LECITHIN,
VITAMINS AND MINERALS: CALCIUM CARBONATE, CHOLINE BITARTRATE, IRON (FERROUS FUMARATE), VITAMIN C (ASCORBIC ACID), ZINC SULFATE, VITAMIN E (ALPHA TOCOPHERYL ACETATE), NIACINAMIDE, VITAMIN B2 (RIBOFLAVIN), VITAMIN B1 (THIAMINE MONONITRATE), VITAMIN B6 (PYRIDOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE), FOLIC ACID, VITAMIN B12.