Carrot Sweet Potato Pea with Quinoa Crisp
Created to give moms the ability to customize texture to help their little ones transition to table food. The mix-in toppings plus a range of homemade-inspired recipes are a fun way to expose baby to new tastes and textures and to help them learn to chew and mash.. Each variety has no artificial colors or flavors.
- Customizable texture, so every bite is just right
- Inspired by homemade recipes
- Real food – no artificial colors or ingredients
- Nutritious – made with whole grains
- Simply made and easy to prepare
- Can be stored unopened at room temperature
- Product can be eaten directly out of the container
- If the container is too large for your baby, spoon out the desired portion into another dish
- Discard unused portion after 2 hours of preparation; don’t refrigerate
- Heating instructions:
- REMOVE FOIL SEAL completely and discard. Keep away from child.
- HEAT PUREE ON HIGH for 15 seconds in microwaves up to 1500w.
- ADD TOPPINGS.
- Always TEST TEMPERATURE (by tasting) before serving.
INGREDIENTS: PUREE: CARROTS, WATER, SWEET POTATOES, PEAS, VITAMIN C (ASCORBIC ACID) TO MAINTAIN COLOR.
MIX-IN: WHOLE GRAIN PUFFED QUINOA