Fruit and Probiotic Cereal
Rice Banana Apple
Make every bite count. Right now, your little one's brain & belly are developing every day. Adding our Probiotic cereal to their daily diet is like a 1-2 punch to support their growing bodies:
- Probiotics help promote digestive health if eaten daily, and
- Iron helps support learning ability.
Following Clean Field FarmingTM practices, we keep our grains safe and wholesome from farm to kitchen.
- #1 Pediatrician Recommended Brand For Infant Cereals*
- Probiotics help promote digestive health if eaten daily.
- Iron helps support Learning Ability
- Made with real fruit
- Package not made with BPA.
- Non-GMO: not made with genetically engineered ingredients.
*Among Pediatricians Who Recommend Infant Cereal
TWIST CAP OFF, REMOVE SEAL & TWIST BACK ON.
Completely cooked and ready to serve. Just add liquid.
Easy to Mix Directions:
- Pour desired amount of cereal in bowl.
- Stir liquid (breastmilk or infant formula) to desired consistency.
- Serve as is or warm in the microwave.
- Always test temperature before feeding.
- Discard any unfed cereal.
Microwave Guidelines for Heating:
- Warm unheated liquid at MEDIUM (50% power) 15-30 SECONDS.
- Mix heated liquid with cereal.
- Stir to even out temperature.
- TEST TEMPERATURE before feeding.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Use within 30 days after opening.
Do not use if Nutrilock® seal is damaged
INGREDIENTS: RICE FLOUR, BANANA FLAKES, APPLE FLAKES, SOY LECITHIN, CITRIC ACID, POTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, SUNFLOWER LECITHIN, NATURAL APPLE FLAVOR, B. LACTIS CULTURES
VITAMINS AND MINERALS: CALCIUM CARBONATE, VITAMIN C (ASCORBIC ACID), IRON (ELECTROLYTIC), ZINC SULFATE, VITAMIN E (ALPHA TOCOPHERYL ACETATE), NIACINAMIDE, VITAMIN B2 (RIBOFLAVIN), VITAMIN B1 (THIAMINE MONONITRATE), VITAMIN B6 (PYRIDOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE), FOLIC ACID, VITAMIN B12.
Always refer to the product packaging for the most accurate and up-to-date product information.