What are Comfort Proteins®?
- GERBER® formulas are made with gentle and high-quality, 100% whey protein.
- Comfort Proteins are easy for your baby to digest and may also provide protective benefits.
- Little proteins can make a big difference.
During the first year your baby’s digestive system is still developing, along with the rest of her body. That’s why Gerber makes all of their milk-based formulas using high quality, easy-to-digest proteins. Gerber takes these gentle proteins and breaks them down into even smaller pieces—to become Comfort Proteins.
Did you know?
Atopic Dermatitis (aka eczema) is a chronic skin condition that affects nearly 1 in 5 babies by six months of age. If your baby is not exclusively breastfed, starting her on a formula like GERBER® GOOD START® Gentle may reduce the risk of atopic dermatitis, the most common skin allergy in infants.*
are easy for your baby to digest and may also provide protective benefits.
Gerber formulas provide some of the benefits of breastmilk, because:
- They help support both the digestive and immune system
- They help make softer stools
- They empty from the baby’s tummy at a similar rate as breastmilk.
How was the information in this article?