Benefits for baby
- Safe and clean source of ideal human nutrition from the rich antibodies and anti-infectious properties to the most digestible proteins, fats and carbohydrates for a human baby. The very first drop and every drop after are filled with protective factors.
- Lowers the risk of gastrointestinal illnesses as healthy bacterias and live organisms in breastmilk have a positive influence on digestive function and immune support.
- Lowers the risks of ear and respiratory infections.
- Lowers risks of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS).
- Allows for strong bonding time for mom and baby.
- Decreases incidence of Necrotizing Entero-Colitis (NEC) most commonly affecting the premature infant.
- Decreases future risks of asthma, obesity and diabetes.
Benefits for Mom
- The longer you are able to breastfeed the greater the protection you will have against breast and ovarian cancers.
- Breastfeeding provides future protection against diabetes particularly if you have gestational diabetes.
- Breastfeeding is immediately beneficial by improving blood clotting which decreases risks of post-partum hemorrhage.