About the Job
Is your child wise beyond their years?
Do they amaze you with their ability to command a room?
Are you ready to give them a role many only dream of having?
If so, we have the perfect position for your little one!
In a world full of CEOs, CMOs, COOs, and CFOs, Gerber is introducing the latest coveted C-suite position: Chief Growing Officer. In honor of the 11th anniversary of our Gerber Photo Search program, we're looking for the ideal candidate to not only serve as our 2021 Photo Search winner and Spokesbaby, but to become the youngest in the brand's history to claim an honorary C-suite title!
Candidates should be between the ages of 0 and 48 months old, have an infectious giggle and shining personality as well as the ability to melt hearts with cuteness—no corporate experience required. They will have the chance to prove they're the perfect fit for the role by offering the Gerber exec team guidance on what little ones everywhere need to grow strong, stay nourished and thrive.
- Steer—whether by crawling, wobbling, walking or running—Gerber's Executive Committee with big kid decisions
- Eat tasty and nutritious baby food products
- Act as the adorable face of the company
- Appear on Gerber's social media channels and marketing campaigns throughout the year
- Infectious giggle
- Ability to warm hearts
- Passion for being the center of attention
- Between the ages of 0 and 48 months
- Demonstrate a shining personality and expressiveness
No corporate experience required. Applicants who have interest in telling adults what to do for a change will be given preference.